Microsoft Office 2010

Microsoft Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010

My Free Weather

My Free Weather
My Free Weather 2.33

Kaspersky Internet Security

Kaspersky Internet Security
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

Knight Online MMO

Knight Online MMO
Knight Online MMO

Namo WebEditor

Friday, September 24, 2010


Namo WebEditor

Strength:
Namo Webeditor Professional 2006 is an easy-to-use program; compared with the similar tool Dreamweaver series, it is more suitable for novices to create their first website. Dreamweaver is a powerful program for professional computer staff to construct websites, that is, it is not recommended for a layman to use Dreamweaver--he may as well try Namo webeditor.

Weakness:
The stability of Namo Webeditor Professional 2006 is not very good--there are many crashes when they are editing the page. It can be seen as a deadly bug of the software because the crashes appear frequently.

Benefits
I'm interested in surfing Internet and have dreamed of being a website editor a couple years before. Now, my dream comes true but I realize that my knowledge on Web is far from a qualified editor, for I'm not good in editing web sites. When I first got to operate Dreamweaver, I was scared because there are many codes. If I delete one in template, the whole website that I created may collapse, which made me unhappy and had no idea. But for my instructor's direction, I would have given up. You know, I'm more familiar with MS Office series than Dreamweaver, so I often made mistakes out of my habits. Isn't there a tool for a green hand to practice constructing web sites?
Today I happened to know Namo Webeditor Professional 2006 and decided to try. The interface is familiar to me - there are many icons taking after MS Word. I was not good at CSS programming in Dreamweaver, but it seems easier to define CSS in Namo Webeditor. So, if you are interested in Internet while you do not how to start, Namo Webeditor is a pretty nice assistant.

Setup
The download file is a big "brother"; among most soft wares in my hard disc - there are about 70MB. I was surprised at the size at first, but it is also a small program compared with Dreamweaver (approximately 200MB).
The installation is straightforward, and there are two additional programs (webUtilities and WebCanvas) in the setup wizard. If you do not want to install the additional ones, just cancel the selected items. If you choose "launch Readme";, it will automatically connect the official website and there are some guidelines. It's a considerate design for users to learn more about the software.
It offers a shortcut to uninstall that you can remove the tool by itself.

Interface
When I first launch this tool, it left me a deep impression on the unique design. There are three choices for editing - Edit interface is a WYSIWYG one; Edit & HTML is the common one that we use in Dreamweaver that shows codes and our works; HTML is a pure code programming one and you can preview your works in "preview";.
There are lots of icons that we have seen in MS Word, so a newbie will not be confused.
It's more friendly and easier for beginners.

System Requirements
Namo Webeditor Professional 2006 gets well along with Windows 98 SE, 2000, ME, XP, or Vista. The web browser is an affiliated facility for checking your works - there are three default ones: IE 5.0 (or above), Firefox, and Opera. The RAM requires 128MB (256MB is preferred). These configurations can be ignored to today's users, since the common one is 512MB or higher and most operating systems are Windows XP or Vista.

Conclusion
Namo Webeditor Professional 2006 is easier for beginners to use. Compared with Dreamweaver, it is smaller and handier. The stability, however, is the mortal blemish of Namo Webeditor. If you edit your page, do remember to save it at any time, otherwise, there might be crashes.
In short, it is a nice facility for beginners to learn how to create web sites. To many advanced users, Dreamweaver is stronger for them to meet their specific needs.





Free  Download



0 Comments:

 
Top 100 Software Sites on Top100Add.com - Add your Site, Boost Your Traffic!
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory